Nishi Rana – Mody School, Lakshmangarh, Rajasthan
Nishi Rana – the Principal of Mody School takes pride in telling us about her school and achievements of her students and her role as an educator.
She extends wholehearted support to her staff and students and believes in bringing out the best in everyone. Her positive attitude, humility, pleasant and affectionate nature helps create a positive work culture that fosters growth and learning. She harbours the passion to serve the diverse community, where students from every part of the country come together to learn and grow, and endeavours to provide an experience that fosters open mindedness and understanding among young minds.
About the School
“We invoke the earth, upon which foliage and trees are firmly held unthreatened;
the Earth which is equipped with all good things in a stable environment of harmony.”
The above lines rightly quoted from the Atharvaveda (Vol.XII, Sukta 1), come to life as one sets his or her foot into the sprawling campus of Mody School- a ‘spring’ in the Shekhawati sands of Lakshmangarh, Rajasthan.
Established in 1989 by Shri R.P. Mody, the School produces individuals with a global outlook. Mody School has emerged as a premier institute for girls’ education.
What started from a paltry piece of desert has now metamorphosed into an oasis that spreads over 265 acres of natural tapestry, embellished in vibrant hues of green, signifying vitality, effervescence and life!
The vast lush green lawns, majestic fountains, extensive flower beds, streets and avenues covered with the canopy of trees of varied ages and sizes, water bodies and marshlands, local and exotic birds and aquatic animals each, render the campus of Mody School, a sense of aesthetic beauty and tranquility, not to be found elsewhere.
Facilities and Achievements
- Ranked No. 1 in India category-“India Top 3 Girls Day cum Boarding School” in a survey
conducted by Education Today Company
- Excellent Academic Faculty. All India 2nd Ranker Miss Himanshi Sharma, scored 99.6%.
- Special professional coaching for classes XI & XII for Engineering and Medical Exams, besides career Counselling by experts.
- Well- ventilated, ergonomically and aesthetically designed smart classrooms.
- Special emphasis on spiritual and holistic development. ‘Tapovan’, daily Havan and Aarti, Bhagvadgita Classes, Meditation Hall, Lord Rama Temple and the Shilalekhs serve as silent agents of value education.
- Excellent sport facilities with floodlit courts and dynamic coaches.
- WWi-Fi network and campus-wide broadband connectivity.
- Clinic providing complete healthcare.
- Continental cafeteria with a truly international ambience and foot tapping music broadcast on World Space Radio,
- World Class ‘Dining hall serving freshly prepared vegetarian meals.
- Architectural grandeur is a sight to behold; Tansen and Swami Haridas auditoriums a world- class experience in all the dimensions;
- The Residential and Pastoral Life in the form of hostels for students serve as a ‘home away from home’ with spacious and well-furnished rooms, equipped with all modern amenities and conveniences.
Away from the bustling noise of metropolitan cities, the pollution- free campus of Mody School makes it an ideal site, conducive to developing and appreciating the finer sensibilities and gifts of life, besides promoting deep contemplation, gratitude, humility and strong value systems; a place where students truly tread towards the motto of ‘being a light unto themselves!’
Lakshmangarh – 332311,
Distt : Sikar, (Rajasthan) India
Phone : ✆ +91-9116637196, ✆ +91-9116637197
Admission Helpline : 1800-102-4400