Dr. Rajesh Kumar Chandel – Gyan Ganga International School, Jabalpur
Founded in 2000, Gyan Ganga International School, Jabalpur has Dr. Rajesh Kumar Chandel at its helm
as Principal. The school is a part of Sanskardhani and guides students to balance physical, emotional, social, and spiritual growth along with academics. It follows the CBSE curriculum.
Finance, Leadership Skills and Social Responsibility
· Dr Rajesh Kumar Chandel feels that with the present world being so competitive, students should be taught every subject to stay in the race.
· Multi-dimensional prospects are needed for the students to use the knowledge in the best manner.
· Social responsibility is needed for a student without which he will never become an integral part of the society.
Parents and Fee Structure
· Students are from varied strata of the society.
· Parents have given a positive response to the school as they are happy and satisfied with the improvement of their wards in all the fields such as academics, sports, co-curricular or cultural development.
· Fees charged by the school is affordable and divided into installments to help parents.
· Facilities on par with the international level provided to students with fully air-cooled hostels, huge playgrounds and spacious classrooms.
· Health and hygiene of the students taken care of as it is a residential institute.
· GGIS conducts a number of activities in various fields to hone the talents of students and to remove any hesitation in the minds of the youngsters.
· Hi-tech classrooms to keep the students updated with the outside world and improve the knowledge.
· Seminars and workshops for teachers to upgrade their knowledge and to maintain pace with the need of the hour.
· Youth Exchange Program with 21 countries. Three students from Poland, Switzerland and Germany completed the tenure.
· The ambience of the institution keeps the students close to Mother Nature.
· While many schools are concerned about examinations, GGIS helps students achieve in various fields with the help of Sankskardhani.
· Students have excelled in various sports like cycling and badminton.
· Flair for fashion industry exhibited when modelling for Invenire arranged by the school.
· Orators, story writers, dancers, singers and mime artists are encouraged to hone their talents.
Challenge to Education Sector
· Dr Rajesh Kumar Chandel feels that the education system offers so many streams but the students are confused about the future prospects.
· It is high time to restructure the system to suit the need of the century.
· It should be flexible to meet the requirements of the students and to make them understand the world.
· More vocational streams to be introduced to help students prove their mettle in the field of interest.
· GGIS has a team of teachers to put in their best efforts to make each student a valuable one.
Health, safety and academics in GGIS
· Safety: School under the vigilance of CCTV cameras installed everywhere to ensure the safety of students. Guards are appointed to have a check on their movement.
· Health: Infirmary with 24 hours medical attention along with a registered nurse to take care of the students at all times.
· Academics: Students get physical, emotional, spiritual and social growth from dedicated teachers staying on the campus.
· Opportunities provided to students to improve their talents and know their full potential.
Efficiency of outgoing students
It is a moment of pride for Dr. Rajesh Kumar Chandel when passed out students express that they have become flexible enough to tackle any hard scenario in their life because of the exposure given in GGIS.
The rigorous schedule of academics, sports and many other activities has cultivated the moral values like patience, perseverance, determination and much more which is working as a morale booster in their lives so they are able to face any challenge that comes in their way.
For more information, please visit: www.gyanganga.ac.in
Gyan Ganga International School
Near Medical College Bypass junction
Bhedaghat Road Jabalpur (M.P.) 482053
Ph: +91-7389903499, +91-7898338570 (24/7 Support Line)