QtPi- Robotics, Bangalore – Kids Entrepreneur
Posted October 5, 2017 12:46 pm by Editor
Section: Kids Robotic Kitchen
Jafita’s Eureka Moment of Making a Scrubber
Jafita, a chubby 12 year old child returned home after school to tell her mother Avinya about the prize she won in the Robotics competition at school. Unfortunately, her mother was sick and could not move out of bed since Jafita left for school. So, the responsible and caring Jafita decided to help her mother to clean the kitchen. There were several plates in the sink that needed to be cleaned. As Jafita loved Robotics, she thought of building a scrubber to clean the kitchen mess.
Jafita took out the RoboBox from the drawer. It consisted of D.C. Motor, IR sensor, Controller board, Battery, QtPi building blocks, and App. She followed the DESI model – Design, Electronics, Software, Integrate and Innovate.
1. Scrubber holder (15 cm) was built using building blocks that are flexible to give several structures.
2. D.C. motor was connected to the base of holder.
3. IR sensor was connected to the upper part of the holder.
4. D.C. motor was connected at Port M1 and IR sensor at Port P1.
5. By Turning on the controller board (mother board) and using the app, the scrubber was ready.
Later, Jafita’s mother was delighted to see the scrubber that her darling daughter made in order to help her. She was proud of Jafita who thought of an innovative way to help her mother in the kitchen.
To see how she built the scrubber visit: https://youtu.be/XmeOjtcPeM0
Let us wait and see what Jafita has next to offer to her Mother’s Kitchen?
Address: 2nd Floor, Concorde Silicon Valley