Praveen Parmar – TutorTrek, Indore
Co-Founder of TutorTrek Infosolution Pvt. Ltd and an educationist Praveen Parmar got his degree in
Business Administration from Bhopal School of Social Sciences, Bhopal (M.P.) He worked with various educational institutions and also worked as a high grade instructor for various online educational platforms i.e. TutorVista and TeacherOn.
He started his YouTube channel TutorTrek and a web portal (www.tutortrek.in) back in 2012.
In 2016, the team established TutorTrek Infosolution Pvt. Ltd. and started working on assessment solutions.
Aiming at empowering teachers for an effective teaching, assessment, and analysis, TutorTrek combines technology and related services to help the school lead in offering high quality education.
Having observed that the education system in India is not up to the international standards, Mr. Parmar and his team developed the TutorTrek Assessment Tool to fill the void created by the absence of unit test concept and ability to analyse. Assisted by Ms. Preeti Agarwal and her husband along with Mr. Anubhav Karelia, TutorTrek offers lesson plans, worksheets, technology, and quizzes along with Assessment Tool that suits ICSE, CBSE, and the state boards’ curriculum. Effective teaching is achieved with the help of the lesson plans offered by TutorTrek.
Aiming at achieving the best academic outcomes along with acceptance from stakeholders, TutorTrek helps in installing the required technical infrastructure and software that contains the content. Based on the requirements of each school, the system is configured and training is provided to all the staff. Continuous support for maintaining and updating the content is offered so that teachers are confident about using the technology.
Vision and Mission of TutorTrek
Tutortrek aims at using the resources and technology at the international level to guide the students in achieving their goals. It plans to offer affordable education to all students to help them improve.
Advantages of TutorTrek
· Learning at the students’ convenience, from any place, and at any point of time
· Not very expensive despite being a fantastic resource in exploring latest fields
· Refreshing knowledge on various topics studied long ago and still get knowledgeable on the developments in the relevant field
· Highly competent teachers
· Lectures offered by great faculties
· The student can understand the chapters easily as the lectures are offered in multi-language
· Numerical solving done through live videos so that students understand the concept
· Students can get their doubts cleared online
· Self-assessment test to check where a student stands and availability of study material online
· Question bank with over 2 lakhs questions at various levels
How does TutorTrek work?
· Actions to improve the performance of students extensively by means of formative tests.
· Common goal is set for principal, teachers, coordinators and parents and guide them to work for the same
· When a chapter is completed, the students have to undergo a test either online or offline
· Question papers are either random or custom made.
· Instant results and recommendations are obtained to track the performance of the students
· SchoolTrek for school management system
· AppTrek for learning, practicing, assessment and results online and offline
· ClassTrek with digital classrooms
To help students who have learning disability TutorTrek is also coming up with ProbTrekwhich is assisted by experts and measures their cognitive abilities and personality.
For more information, please visit: https://tutortrek.in
Mr. Praveen Parmar
CH-76, Scheme 74C, Vijay Nagar,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA 452010
Ph: +91-731-4070971 | +91-9977784536